Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ask An Advisor

by Ella Tabares

Our “Ask an Advisor” column allows UF advisors to share their viewpoint and experiences. I recently asked some advisors to answer the following question: “What’s your New Year’s resolution?”


“To expand my garden and create a functional home office.” Regan Garner, Honors Program Office





“I will strive to become a better colleague, advisor, friend, significant other, etc. on a regular basis. It’s more like a “new day” resolution . . . every day. I may veer away from it, but [it will] help me stay focused on being the kind of person I want to be.” Dana Myers, Fine Arts



“My new year’s resolution is to get more organized at work and at home which I think will make me more productive and efficient. I didn’t get off to a great start in 2010, but I have plenty of days in the year left to work on my organizational skills!” Lou Powers, CLAS



"For years I have been collecting recipes, taking cooking classes, and creating menus for my family and friends. This year, I’m going to write the cookbook I’ve always wanted to write. Remember the 2008 Advisor Workshop where we were asked to list our dreams for the future? That was one of mine. This year I am making it happen!” Deb Mayhew, Engineering

No comments:

Post a Comment